About Our Adult Program
HVSA Adult Soccer provides opportunities for players of any adult age, and any experience, to ply their soccer skills, either through non-competitive pickup programs, or in a more competitive league format.
We are a non-profit, volunteer run organization, with the Adult Programs run by older, seasoned players whose philosophy is to provide a safe environment for continuing play from post-high school through to one’s “senior” years.
The indoor program, COVID-19 permitting, runs through the winter, typically from early December through to the End of March.
The outdoor programs span all of the four seasons (fall, winter, spring, and summer).
Registration is required for each program within each season.
- Equipment Notes
- Shin guards are recommended. Proper footwear for the playing surface is mandatory.
- No forms of jewelry are allowed on a player with the only exceptions of religious or medical bracelets, which must be properly taped to the player’s body. This includes all forms of piercing.
The HVSA always needs board members, coaches, assistant coaches, sponsors and referees. If you would like to participate in one of these capacities, please indicate this when registering online.
Please note: Restrictions due to COVID-19 may cause these programs to be cancelled for the coming season. Refunds will be given if the program is cancelled. Check back here for any further updates.
- See the specific program pages
- HVSA Adult Soccer Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/hovaladultsoccer/
- Mercer County Amateur Masters Soccer: www.mercermensoccer.net
- Bucks Adult Soccer Club: www.4ava.com/BASC
- Centercourt (for additional pickup opportunities): contact firstname.lastname@example.org