NJYS Concussion Protocol
NJ Youth Soccer has adopted the US Youth Soccer Concussion Protocol for its events. HVSA, as a member organization of US Youth Soccer and NJ Youth Soccer, has adopted this protocol as well. To learn more, please click the link below.
Concussion Procedure and Protocol for New Jersey Youth Soccer
Please read below for details on this recommendation:
- Pages 1 and 2 are retained by the parent as education and information.
- Page 3 is signed by the appropriate individuals and retained by the team/club.
- Club advised to retain the form for record keeping and reference.
- Referee can advise the coach and recommend that a player is evaluated.
- The coach, who has completed concussion training, is the individual who initiates the protocol.